GIMPA Post First Degree Law Admission 2023/2024: How to Apply, Admission Requirements, and Application Deadline. Apply Here.
GIMPA Post First Degree Law Admission: The application for post-first-degree law admission to the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) for the 2023–2024 academic year is now available.
GIMPA Post First Degree Law Admission: The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) invites prospective applicants, for admission into its faculty of Law Post first degree programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
FACULTY OF LAW – POST-FIRST DEGREE (LL. B POST-FIRST DEGREE)
EVENING (Duration: 3 years)
The minimum Admission Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited university with a minimum of Second Lower or a professional chartered qualification
such as ACCA, ICA, ICSA, CIPS, and CIMA.
- An interview will be conducted on the basis of performance in an entrance examination. (Post First Degree Applicants Only)
- A good Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited University.
- To qualify for admission, an applicant would have to pass:
- An Entrance Examination; and
- II. A Selection Interview
Application Fee: GHc350.00 (Ghanaian Applicants) or US$100.00 (International Applicants)
Duration: 3 years
Available Session: Evening
The minimum requirement for admission is:
How to Apply:
Download the application form at www.gimpa.edu or apply electronically via apply.gimpa.edu.gh.
Electronic vouchers can be purchased from any CBG branch.
The deadline for the sale and submission of the completed application form is Friday, April 28, 2023.
The scheduled date for the Entrance Examination is Saturday, May 13, 2023.
Note: An Applicant who graduated from GIMPA in 2014 to date should indicate his/her student identification number on the application form before submission
For further enquires kindly contact the Faculty of Law on the telephone numbers below:
0302401681-83 (Ext. 2174) or email@example.com