How much is Admission Fees for Nursing? Check Now
Are you interested in pursuing a nursing career in Ghana? Look no further. In this article, we’ll walk you through a detailed breakdown of admission fees for nursing schools in Ghana based on different levels of education.
Whether you’re a prospective student or a returning one, understanding the costs involved is crucial. We’ve got all the information you need right here.
Admission Fees for Nursing
Discover the approved nursing schools in Ghana and their admission fees based on academic levels.
Find out the cost of nursing training and how to apply. Get insights at a glance.
Welcome to our guide on nursing school admission fees in Ghana. We present a comprehensive list of approved nursing schools in Ghana, along with their respective fees based on academic levels.
If you’re curious about the expenses related to nursing education, you’re in the right place. Let’s delve into the details.
Discover nursing school admission fees in Ghana based on levels. Learn how to apply, find top programs, and meet entry requirements. Your one-stop guide awaits.
Nursing School Fees Breakdown
The management of Nursing Training Colleges has released the fee schedule for the upcoming academic sessions (2023-2024).
Depending on the nursing program you’re pursuing, different fees apply. Here’s a breakdown of the fees for different academic levels:
- Entry Fees: GHC 1,500.00 (per year)
- Student Representative Council (SRC): GHC 200.00 (per year)
- Hall Fees: GHC 100.00 (per year)
- Exams at UCC: GHC 360.00 (per semester)
- Total Fee: GHC 1,164.00
- Includes: Exams GHC 360.00, SRC GHC 100.00, Hall Dues GHC 100.00
- Total Fee: GHC 788.00
- Includes: Exams GHC 270.00, SRC GHC 100.00, Hall Project GHC 50.00
The Cost of Nursing School in Ghana
The cost of attending nursing school in Ghana can vary between GHC 2,220 and GHC 3,702, depending on the chosen payment method.
Some Nursing Schools in Ghana
Explore some of the best nursing programs in Ghana:
- College of Health and Well-Being, Kintampo, Bono East
- Nursing & Midwifery Training School, Korle-Bu, Accra
- Nursing & Midwifery Training School, 37 Military, Accra
- Nursing & Midwifery Training College, Kumasi
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College, Sunyani, Bono Region
- Keta Nursing Training College, Keta
- Ho Nursing Training College
How to Apply to Nursing School in Ghana
Applying to nursing school in Ghana is easy. Follow these steps:
- Purchase application codes for GHC 200.00 from Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branches.
Nursing Admission Requirements
Entry requirements for nursing degree programs vary. Typically, you’ll need a minimum of two (often three) A-levels or equivalent Level 3 qualifications, along with GCSEs in English, math, and a science (usually biology or human biology).
Read more on Nursing admission requirements: korle Bu Nursing Training Requirements 2023/2024: Check here
Thank you for visiting MyHealthInk.com. We’ve aimed to provide an informative and educational tool for aspiring nurses worldwide.
If you have questions about Nursing Schools in Ghana and their Fees, drop a comment. Enjoyed this article? Stay tuned for more engaging content on our website.