How to buy KNUST forms online – 2023/2024
How to buy KNUST forms online: The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has officially opened admission for the 2023/2024 academic year for qualified applicants to apply.
This article will guide you on how to buy the KNUST form online, how to apply online, the application deadline, and things to know before applying.
How to buy KNUST forms online
How To buy KNUST forms online: 6 Easy Steps to Buy Knust Admission Forms Online
- Dial *447*160#
- Select Forms and E-voucher
- Choose KNUST
- Select the forms you wish to purchase
- Authorize Payment
- Receive E-voucher via SMS
Steps to Retrieve E-voucher
- Dial *447*160#
- Select the forms and E-Voucher
- Enter 1 to retrieve the voucher code
- Enter the Transaction ID
- E-voucher details displayed
Where to buy KNUST form
The KNUST admission forms 2023/2024, also known as the E-voucher, are available at all Ghana Post regional and authorized offices, as well as all banks authorized by KNUST.
You will receive a unique PIN and Serial Number on the E-voucher, which will be used for the online application procedure on the KNUST admission site.
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST has released the list of accredited vendors for applicants to pay their application fees. E-vouchers for online application are up for sale at the following centres:
- Cashier’s Office, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology – Accra Office, Kumasi – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Ghana Post Company Limited (Regional and District Capitals) – (Mode of payment – CASH)
- All Network Branches of ARB Apex Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Republic Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Consolidated Bank Nationwide Bank
- All Network Branches of Zenith Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of GCB Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of ADB Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of GT Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Prudential Bank Nationwide
KNUST form price
How Much is KNUST Admission Form Price? The Cost Price of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology 2023 e-voucher for Ghanaian applicants is GH¢220.00 while for international applicants is $150
How to apply for KNUST form online
To successfully apply for the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology admission form 2023/2024 academic year, you are advised to follow the instructions given below:
Candidates should purchase an e-voucher from any of the vendors listed below. State empathically whether you wish to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Login with the form on the right-hand side, using the voucher SERIAL and PIN that was provided to you.
Select your mode of entry and indicate your entry type (i.e Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured etc). Click submit to start applying.
Fill out the application form and attach your passport picture. The applicant’s passport picture should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size. Make sure you upload a picture showing your face clearly.
Clicking the SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER button will save your application for editing later.
Clicking the SUBMIT AND PRINT button will submit the form and generate a reference number which will be sent to the phone number you provided. Make sure you provide the correct information before submitting the form. Changes after form submission are not allowed.
Track and print the application form you filled out.
KNUST form deadline
The closing date for the registration of KNUST admission 2023 has been scheduled between 31 July to 31 August 2023.
Important Things to Note About KNUST Admission 2023
- Inconsistency in name or picture on registration slip is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- A change of programme after the submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- Prospective Candidates must ensure that they register with their valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Applicants are to ensure that application forms are posted early enough to be received before the deadline for submission as forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
- Names on ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level Certificates, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the university campus, but are advised to register from any location.
- No additional documents will be accepted after the submission of completed application forms.
Things to Know before starting your application
The notification below comes direct from the Registrar of KNUST and, as such, is appropriate for you to act in accordance with it.
- Applicants shall include a certified true copy of their birth certificate
- Applicants shall include one passport size photograph with a light green background, which must be endorsed
- An applicant’s failure to input examination details (i.e. index number and year of exams) and/ or other relevant information properly online shall deny the applicant admission to a programme of study at the university
- Admission to all programmes of study at the university are transparently administered by the central undergraduate admissions board without any other considerations and/ or solicitations.
- Only results and/or documents provided by applicants at the time of submission of application shall be considered.
- Applicants (excluding awaiting results candidates) shall include in their application forms certified true copies of their results slips and/or certificates.
- Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person or group of persons for the purpose of influencing and/or gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.
- An applicant who makes a false declaration or withholds relevant information may be refused admission. In the case where a student has enrolled, he/she will be withdrawn and may be prosecuted