How To Fill NTC Forms 2023: Easy Steps
How to fill NTC forms 2023: Do you intend to apply to any of the numerous nursing training colleges in Ghana but have no idea how to fill out the admission forms? This post will guide you.
In this post, we will take you through step-by-step process in filling out the NTC forms online.
Requirements to fill out NTC Forms
Before you start the whole process, you should bear in mind that there are some things you need to get ready. Below is the full list of what is required of you during the form-filling or application process.
- Serial Number
- WASSCE Certificate
- WASSCE Results (Nov/Dec if you happen to write one)
- Passport-sized photograph of you
- Working telephone number
Required Information to Fill the Form
During the form application, you are supposed to provide the following information.
- First name
- Last name
- Previous names (if any)
- Date of birth
- Passport photo of you.
- WASSCE or NOVDEC
- Results slip
- Birth certificate
- Place of birth
- District of the place of birth
- Digital address (optional)
- Program type (Diploma, Certificate, etc.)
- Email address
- Contact of parent
- Name of parent/guardian/next of kin
Steps in filling out the Forms
- Purchase the Nurse’s training admission voucher via the Ghana Post GPS app or from a nearby bank.
You’ll be given a receipt that has the serial number and application PIN on it.
- Open a browser on your laptop or phone
- Visit www.healthtraining.gov.gh/
- Key in your serial number and PIN
- Click or tap “Enter” to process/login
- Read the initial instructions to abreast yourself with the online application.
- Start filling out the form by providing all the details required of you.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and all required documents.
- Upload your best examination results.
- Click on “Preview” to preview your application summary.
- Click on “Print” to print the application summary.
- Keep the printout safe. It will be required during the interview session.
- You’ve successfully filled out the Nursing Training Admission forms online with ease.
Next step after filling out the NTC Forms.
You’ll receive a notification message on your mobile phone indicating a successful application. You’ll be contacted and scheduled for an interview.
After a successful interview, you wait for the admission offer letter and report to the school.
Where to get NTC forms
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of GHC200.00
- Upon payment, you will receive a voucher with a unique PIN and Serial number
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid email address for all correspondence
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN and Serial number to access the application form online at healthtraining.gov.gh
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened..
- Use the PIN and Serial number to track the status of the admission process.
- Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
According to the Ministry of Health, applicants can visit any of the public health training institutions for assistance in filling out the nursing training admission form.
Wrong filling of the form the Ministry says will affect admission.
You can purchase the forms at any bank or by using the Ghana Post app from the comfort of your home.
Diploma programmes do not accept D7, however, certificate and auxiliary programmes do.
As of the time of writing this article, the nurse’s training forms cost GHC 200
It takes a maximum of 20 – 30 minutes to finish the application.
This depends on your internet speed and availability of information.