How to get UG Admission Letter
How to get UG Admission Letter: Registration Procedure for the University of Ghana:
Step 1: Printing of Provisional Admission Letter
- Log in to the University’s website using your admission Serial Number and Pin to download your Provisional Admission Letter.
Step 2: Payment of Fees
- Pay the required fees stated in your admission letter into the College of Education DE Students Fee Collection Account at any branch of GCB Bank Limited.
- Include your full name, level of study, and student identification number (provided in the admission letter) on all payment slips and counterfoils.
- Keep copies of payment receipts and other registration materials safe for future reference.
Step 3: Online Registration
- Complete the online registration process 48 hours after payment of fees.
- Follow the registration steps available on the University’s website (www.ug.edu.gh).
- Ensure you register for the courses specified in your provisional admission letter.
- After online registration, print a “proof of registration” to be presented at the Learning Centre.
Step 4: Registration/Collection of Course Materials at the Learning Centre
- Register in person at your designated Learning Centre.
- Present your Provisional Admission letter and proof of online registration during the registration process.
- Collect your course materials from the Learning Centre.
- Nursing students must submit copies of their transcripts and Registered Nursing Certificate (R/GN/MN/M/CN) at the registration office. Failure to submit these documents may result in the cancellation of admission.
- The student identification number provided in your admission letter will be used throughout your studies and exams at the University.
- Keep all payment receipts and registration materials safe, as they may be required for any future difficulties with registration.
- For any issues with fee payment, contact your Learning Centre or send an email to email@example.com.