KNUST Forms Price: KNUST 2023/2024 Admission. Apply here
KNUST forms price: The KNUST voucher card for 2023/2024 admission is GHc 250 for Ghanaian students and $ 150 for foreign students.
How to buy the form online
Follow this easy steps to purchase knust admission forms online:
- Dial *447*160#
- Select Forms and E-voucher
- Choose KNUST
- Select the forms you wish to purchase
- Authorize Payment
- Receive E-voucher via SMS
Steps to Retrieve E-voucher
- Dial *447*160#
- Select the forms and E-Voucher
- Enter 1 to retrieve the voucher code
- Enter the Transaction ID
- E-voucher details displayed
How to apply for KNUST form online
To successfully apply for the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology admission form 2023/2024 academic year, you are advised to follow the instructions given below:
Candidates should visit the KNUST admission portal — www.apps.knust.edu.gh and click on the ‘Apply Button’ or go to https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admission to apply.
Candidates should purchase an e-voucher from any of the vendors listed below. State empathically whether you wish to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Login with the form on the right-hand side, using the voucher SERIAL and PIN that was provided to you.
Select your mode of entry and indicate your entry type (i.e Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured etc). Click submit to start applying.
Fill out the application form and attach your passport picture. The applicant’s passport picture should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size. Make sure you upload a picture showing your face clearly.
Clicking the SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER button will save your application for editing later.
Clicking the SUBMIT AND PRINT button will submit the form and generate a reference number which will be sent to the phone number you provided. Make sure you provide the correct information before submitting the form. Changes after form submission are not allowed.
Track and print the application form you filled out.
Simple steps to fill knust form online
After obtaining the unique PIN and serial number or ID, the next thing to do is to begin your admission process.
- Visit the KNUST admission portal website https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/.
- Log in with the serial number and PIN as indicated on the E-Voucher.
- Your admission dashboard will be displayed for you to begin the online application process.
- Before beginning the application process, take note of the timeout counter in the upper right corner. You’ll be automatically logged out if the counter reaches zero.
- Click “Application Instructions” to see this guide again
- Click “Start Application” to begin the application process
- Begin by selecting the appropriate responses as shown in the figure above. Fields marked with ‘*’ are mandatory. This applies to all fields in the entire application process.
- Click “Proceed” to move on to the next section
- Fill in your personal information. Begin by uploading an appropriate passport picture. Click “Choose file” to choose an image file
- Your photo will appear in the top left corner once uploaded successfully
- Fill in the remainder of the form. Click “Save & Exit” to save your progress and log out or “Save & Proceed” to save your progress and move on to the next section, this applies to Step 10 through Step 20
- Fill in your guardian’s information
- Fill in your Educational Background information. Click “Add Institution” to add a new institution
- Fill in the details of your added institution. Click “Delete” to remove institutions
- Fill in your exam results. Choose “Awaiting” for the grade of the subject if the results is awaiting.
- Click “Add Subject” Score to add a new subject. Over here, kindly note that you will repeat the steps until you have entered all the subjects you studied in your institution.
- Click “Add result” to add a new examination result
- Select your programme choices
- Use the “help icons” for extra information on the selected programme
- Upload the appropriate documents by clicking “Upload” and selecting a file on your computer
- Review your application and ensure all information provided is legitimate. Click “Edit” if you want to make any changes
- Review the terms of the agreement and click “I do not Agree” or “I agree”
- You can click “Review Application” to review your application
- Click “Print Application” to print a copy of your application form
After your application is done, a text message will be sent to your phone informing you that your application has been submitted.
How to submit the printed forms?
- After completing the online process and printing out your forms, the next thing you will do is to post the forms.
- An EMS Envelope Number will be displayed on your form, kindly take note of this as you will need it in posting your form.
- Sign wherever stated on the form and give the form also to the person who endorsed your application to also sign the form where indicated.
- Attach the passport picture on the form where indicated.
- An envelope was given to you when you bought the e-voucher from the Post Office, this will be the same envelope you will use to post your form.
- Arrange your forms and staple them nicely in the envelope. Write the envelope number on the envelope along with the necessary details to be provided on the envelope.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY POST (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) TO THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS) KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA ON OR BEFORE THE DEADLINE ANNOUNCED.
Kindly note that any hand-filled forms or partially filled application will not be processed or considered.
KNUST form deadline
The closing date for the registration of KNUST admission 2023 has been scheduled between 31 July to 31 August 2023.