Margaret Marquart Nursing Training College: All you need to know.
Margaret Marquart Nursing Training College: In this post, we will tell you all you need to know about MMCNTC including admission requirements and admission process
Margret Marquart Catholic Nursing Training College in Kpando was founded by the Catholic Diocese of Ho and is authorized by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) to provide a Diploma program in Registered General Nursing (RGN).
The initial group of students was enrolled in February 2020.
Margret Marquart Catholic Nursing College cut-off points
Applicants to Margret Marquart Catholic Nursing College must meet the minimum requirement of obtaining a grade of 48 or below in the relevant six core and elective subjects.
Individuals with a background in General Science are given a greater opportunity for admission.
However, during the application process, the majority of emphasis is placed on the MMCNTC entrance standards.
Margaret Marquart Nursing Training College Entry Requirements
1. Senior High School / Senior Secondary School leavers
Applicants must obtain credits (at least Grade A1-C6 in WASSCE and A-D in SSSCE) in the following core subjects:
b. English Language
c. Integrated Science
d. Social Studies
In addition, to the above requirements, applicants must obtain credits in three (3) of the following elective subjects (A1-C6 in WASSCE and A-D in SSSCE):
i. Pure Science ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
ii. Elective Mathematics
iii. Home Economics ( Food and Nutrition)
iv. Generals Arts
v. French language is an added advantage
Marquart General admission requirements are in line with Ministry of Health’s Health Training Institutions admission guidelines.
However, MCNTC as an institution has their rules which is specific to them.
2. Other Modes of Entry
a. Enrolled Nurses with a minimum of three years post- rotation experience
b. Community Health Nurses with a minimum of three years post- rotation experience
Age: The prospective candidate should be at least 18 years old
Where to buy Nursing Training forms
How to Buy Nursing Training Forms Online
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of GHC200.00
- Upon payment, you will receive a voucher with a unique PIN and Serial number
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid email address for all correspondence
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN and Serial number to access the application form online at healthtraining.gov.gh
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened
Cost of Nursing Training Forms
The Nursing Training form cost GHc 200
Requirements to fill out the form
Before you start the whole process, you should bear in mind that there are some things you need to get ready.
Below is the full list of what is required of you during the form-filling or application process.
- Serial Number
- WASSCE Certificate
- WASSCE Results (Nov/Dec if you happen to write one)
- Passport-sized photograph of you
- Working telephone number
Information required to fill out the form
During the form application, you are supposed to provide the following information.
- First name
- Last name
- Previous names (if any)
- Date of birth
- Passport photo of you.
- WASSCE or NOVDEC
- Results slip
- Birth certificate
- Place of birth
- District of the place of birth
- Digital address (optional)
- Email address
- Program type (Diploma, Certificate, etc.)
- Contact of parent
- Name of parent/guardian/next of kin
Steps to Fill Nursing Training Forms in 2023
See the steps below.
- Purchase the Nurse’s training admission voucher via the Ghana Post GPS app or from a nearby bank.
You’ll be given a receipt that has the serial number and application PIN on it.
- Open a browser on your laptop or phone
- Visit www.healthtraining.gov.gh/
- Key in your serial number and PIN
- Click or tap “Enter” to process/login
- Read the initial instructions to abreast yourself with the online application.
- Start filling out the form by providing all the details required of you.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and all required documents.
- Upload your best examination results.
- Click on “Preview” to preview your application summary.
- Click on “Print” to print the application summary.
- Keep the printout safe. It might be required during the interview session.
- You’ve successfully filled out the Nursing Training Admission forms online with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Diploma programmes do not accept D7 and E8, however, certificate and auxiliary programmes do
It takes a maximum of 20 – 30 minutes to finish the application.
This depends on your internet speed and availability of information.