Nursing Training Admission Forms 2023/2024 out: Follow the instructions to Apply.
Nursing Training Admission Forms: In a social media post sighted by myhealthink, the Ministry of Health has announced the release admission forms of Health Training Institutions
Nursing Training Admission Forms: The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the general public that the online admissions portal for the 2023/2024 academic year is officially opened from Monday 08 May 2023 to Friday 30th June 2023.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana.
Applicants must note:
- All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th July 2023 if not used.
- No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
Where to Buy Nursing Training Voucher:
Purchase application codes from any of the following Banks nationwide:
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB)
What is the cost of a Nursing Training Form?
The nursing training forms cost Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC200.00).
Other important things to note:
- Applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number upon payment.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use the email address of relations]
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial Number to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Serial Number.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
You can visit any of our health training institutions nearby for assistance in filling out your form.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION.