Requirements for Pursuing a Physician Assistant Degree at UHAS
Physician Assistant Degree at UHAS: Physician Assistants are integral medical professionals, operating much like specialized doctors within specific domains.
If you aspire to study Physician Assistantship at the University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS), it’s crucial to understand the requirements for this esteemed program.
Undergraduate Requirements for Studying Physician Assistant at UHAS
For those enthusiastic about embarking on a journey towards becoming a Physician Assistant, UHAS mandates the following criteria:
- Successful attainment of passing grades in three core subjects: Mathematics, English Language, and Integrated Science.
- Proficiency in three elective subjects, including Chemistry, Biology, Physics, or Elective Mathematics.
- The combined performance in the aforementioned subjects should align with the overall admission benchmarks.
Postgraduate Admission Requirements for Studying Physician Assistant
For individuals aspiring to enroll in the postgraduate Physician Assistant program, specific prerequisites are essential:
- Manifested interest in pursuing Physician Assistant studies at UHAS.
- Possession of a First Degree from an accredited tertiary institution, with a Second Class Lower Division or higher, in Sciences or a related scientific discipline.
- Completion of National Service within any recognized institution.
- Successful passage of an Entrance Examination conducted by the university.
Is a D7 Grade Considered for Studying Physician Assistant?
It’s important to note that a D7 grade does not meet the general requirements for admission into the Physician Assistant program at the University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS).
The stipulated grade range for eligibility is between A1 and C6.
By meeting these essential prerequisites, you position yourself on the path to a rewarding educational journey in the field of Physician Assistantship at UHAS.