UHAS Access and Sandwich Courses: UHAS open Admission for Public Health Access and Sandwich programme. 2023/2024, Apply Now.
UHAS Access and Sandwich Courses: The university wish to announced to the general public the it has open
admission for qualified applicants with health-related background to enroll into Access and Sandwich undergraduate programmes in Public Health.
UHAS opens admission: The University of Health and Allied Sciences opens Admission for qualified applicants to the Fred N. Binka School of Public Health (FNBSPH), Hohoe Campus into the following programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Year.
UHAS Admission Requirements for Access Course:
UHAS Access Course and Requirements
- Public Health personnel who hold Diploma with GPA below 2.50.
- Applicants who hold Certificate in Community Health Nursing/Midwifery, Health Assistants Clinical, Environmental Health Assistants/Officers, Mental Health, Nutrition Officers, Field Technicians, Health Records Officers.
- Other Officers who hold a certificate in closely related fields such as Statistics, Sociology Demography and Education are also eligible to apply
Deadline for Application of Access programmes:
April 14, 2023
UHAS Sandwich Programmes:
- Health Promotion
- Mental Health.
- Bachelor of Public Health (BPH) with options in:
- Disease Control
- Environmental Health
- Health Information
UHAS Admission Requirements For Sandwich Programmes:
A) Diploma entry
- Applicants with Diploma awarded by accredited Health Institutions with a GPA of 2.50 or better.
- Applicants with a two or three-year diploma in Community Mental Health/Mental Health/Nursing (General/Psychiatry Nursing and Midwifery) with a GPA of 2.50 or better (Mental Health option only).
- Applicants with a two or three-year diploma in any Environmental Health with a GPA of 2.50 or better (Environmental Health option only).
- Short-listed applicants shall be required to attend a selection interview. The point of entry will be Level 300.
B) Certificate Entry
Successful Candidates from the Access course in (1) above would be enrolled onto the related options of the degree programme at Level 200.
Deadline for Application for Sandwich Programmes: July 14, 2023
Cost of UHAS Forms
Application Forms are available for sale at all branches of GCB Bank, ADB, Zenith Bank and Ghana Post at Ghc220.00.
NOTE: All applicants would be required to upload a scanned (PDF) copy of their Certificates, Professional Identification Number (PIN) or Auxiliary Identification Number (AIN), and their Academic Transcripts.
For further inquiries, applicants can contact the following numbers:
- Mr. Ahiabor (Access only) – 024-415-4406
- Dr. Kwabla (Sandwich only) – 050-392-1140
- FNBSPH Administration – 036-229-0486
- Academic Affairs – 054-6585633 (WhatsApp only).