UHAS Foreign Students Fees Breakdown: 2023/2024
UHAS Foreign Students Fees: University of Health & Allied Sciences – 2023/2024 Academic Year Fee Structure for Foreign Students
For international students pursuing various programs at the University of Health & Allied Sciences (UHAS) for the 2023/2024 academic year, here’s a breakdown of the fee schedule:
Level 100 Programs (Medicine, Pharmacy, PA, SBBS, SSEM, SPH, SAHS)
- University Charges: Ranging from $3,264.90 to $5,264.90
- Other Approved Charges: Varying between $940.11 and $1,293.49
- Total Fees: Ranging from $4,205.01 to $6,558.40
Additionally, there is an accommodation charge of GH¢3,250.00 for Level 100 foreign students.
Level 400 Programs (Medicine, PA, SAHS, SBBS, SSEM, SPH, PA)
- University Charges: Not applicable for some programs, and $3,223.84 for others
- Other Approved Charges: Not applicable for some programs, and $939.68 for others
- Total Fees: Not applicable for some programs, and $4,163.52 for others
Level 400 foreign students are also subject to an accommodation charge of GH¢2,800.00.
Please note that these fees are subject to change and it’s advisable to confirm with the university for the most up-to-date information.
Also, Check: UHAS 2023/24 Cut off points. Check here
- UHAS Fees Breakdown 2023/2024: All you must know.
- UHAS Location: UHAS Location, Brief History of UHAS, the Courses and Cutoff Points, and How to Apply for UHAS Admission Online. Check Here
- UHAS Hostels and Fees 2023/2024: All you need to know
For more details on fees, visit the official UHAS website.